- Login to your WordPress Admin
- From WordPress Admin, click on WT THEME_NAME Theme
- Here, we will use Base Outline so we can show these global header and footer to all pages and also inherit them on other outlines.
Click on Layout under Base Outline
- Scroll down to Header section, click config icon next to the Header Toolbar particle
Add/Edit Header Menu with User Menu
- Read and follow Add top menu with user menu
- Read and follow How to add CSS classes to WordPress menu items and add CSS Class to My Account menu item: wt-account-menu
- From the Header Toolbar popup window options, follow on-screen instructions under Header Menu tab and select the Header menu you just created.
- From the Header Toolbar popup window options, follow on-screen instructions under Popup Login Form and click on Apply and Save.