- Login to your WordPress Admin
- From WordPress Admin, click on WT THEME_NAME Theme
- Here, we will use Base Outline so we can show these global header and footer to all pages and also inherit them on other outlines.
Click on Layout under Base Outline
- Scroll down to Navigation section, click config icon next to the Navigation Toolbar particle
Edit Categories Title
From the Navigation Toolbar popup window options, follow on-screen instructions under Categories Title and click on Apply and Save.
Create/Edit Navigation Menu
- Read and follow Create dropdown and mega menu (skip mega menu options and any configurations using Menu Editor on theme admin) and create a Navigation Menu
- From the Navigation Toolbar popup window options, follow on-screen instructions under Navigation Menu tab and select the Navigation Menu you just created.