Attach the Menu to Navigation Section
- Login to your WordPress Admin
- From WordPress Admin, click on WT THEME_NAME Theme
- Here, we will use Base Outline so we can show these global header and footer to all pages and also inherit them on other outlines.
Click on Layout under Base Outline
- Scroll down to Navigation section, click config icon next to the Navigation Toolbar particle
- Follow on-screen instructions under Main Menu and click on Apply and Save.
- Read and follow Edit search form
- From the Navigatio Toolbar popup window options, follow on-screen instructions under Search and click on Apply and Save.