- Read and follow Create dropdown and mega menu
- Read and follow How to add Icon to menu item
- Read How to add CSS classes to WordPress menu items and add CSS Class to CATEGORIES menu item: wt-menu-categories
Attach Menu to Navigation Section
- Login to your WordPress Admin
- From WordPress Admin, click on WT THEME_NAME Theme
- Here, we will use Base Outline so we can show these global header and footer to all pages and also inherit them on other outlines.
Click on Layout under Base Outline
- Scroll down to Navigation section, click config icon next to the Menu particle
- Follow on-screen instructions and click on Apply and Save.